[fluka-discuss]: How to link "DPMJET/RQMD" event generators?

From: jilberto Zamora Saa <jzamorasaa_at_jinr.ru>
Date: Tue, 25 Sep 2018 07:43:15 -0300

Dear FLUKA expert:

I'm interested in the simulations of Heavy-Ion collisions, with energies above 125MeV/n. I know that for such scenarios I must link the DPMJET/RQMD event generators. Furtheremore, I'm considering running my simulation using FLAIR.

Then, my question is:

How I must link the "DPMJET/RQMD event generators"?

Is it enough to use the script $FLUPRO/flutil/ldpmqmd in the terminal and then open FLAIR and run the processes? or there are some intermediated steps?

thank in advance,
Jilberto