[fluka-discuss]: Energy deposition

From: Witness Chirume <witness.chirume_at_nust.ac.zw>
Date: Thu, 27 Sep 2018 14:28:55 +0200

Hello everyone

I hope i find you well, may you kindly assist me. I am simulating energy
deposition on a distillation column with trays inside. when i plot i am
facing challenges on the color map key. the units are not coming out and
also i want the numbers on the colormap key to be in standard form as
opposed to decimals that i am getting. Please find attached my input file
and the energy deposition picture.
Thank you.
With kind regards

Witness