[fluka-discuss]: Is there any interface program about FLUKA and Garfield++?

From: YANG Tao <yangt_at_ihep.ac.cn>
Date: Thu, 27 Sep 2018 16:42:35 +0800 (GMT+08:00)

Hi,everyone!

Recently, I simulate the neutron GEM detector response using FLUKA, however, the avalanche process should be built in the Garfield++, but I can't solve it. I get the secondary ions leaving the boron converter layer, this ions will ionize the work gas in the drift region. Then I have no idea to continue the simulation. Does anyone know how to combine them?

Best regards,

Yang.