Re: [fluka-discuss]: Starting Fluka Container

From: Horváth Dávid <David.Horvath_at_eli-beams.eu>
Date: Wed, 3 Oct 2018 13:24:00 +0000

Dear Hayley,

it seems there is a problem with the shared folders or Docker's network settings.

Could you try which of the following commands works?

docker run -it --rm --name fluka --net=host f4d_fluka bash
docker run -it --rm --name fluka -v fluka_home:/home/fluka f4d_fluka bash
docker run -it --rm --name fluka -v /c/docker/docker_work:/docker_work f4d_fluka bash

don't worry, flair won't work this commands, I just try to find out what part of the run script fails in your case.

Kind regards,
Dávid Horváth

Junior Researcher
Radiation Protection