event by event low energy neutrons scoring

From: bottai@fi.infn.it
Date: Wed Nov 14 2007 - 11:57:32 CET

      Dear Fluka experts ,

     I'd like to use Fluka but before starting
     I've the following question :

     I need to score , event by event , the low energy neutrons
     exiting from a calorimeter (or passing through a volume around
     it) , recording for each event the multiplicity
     and the energies of the neutrons. Is it possible or in some
     way this kind of scoring is meaningfull due to multigroup
     low-energy neutrons transport ?

     which is the best approach for such scoring , is it possible with
     EVENTBIN ?

      best regards Sergio Bottai