Re: USRTRACK fluence spectrum scoring in GeV/nucleon instead of GeV?

From: Alberto Fasso' (fasso@SLAC.Stanford.EDU)
Date: Mon Nov 12 2007 - 17:43:49 CET

    Hi Niels,

    as far as I know, the only way to change the USRTRACK energy
    spectrum scoring to GeV/nucleon is to write a fluscw.f user routine.
    But that is what you are trying to avoid, if I have well understood
    what you said.

    Regards,

    Alberto

    --
    Alberto Fasso`
    SLAC-RP, MS 48, 2575 Sand Hill Road, Menlo Park CA 94025