Re: [fluka-discuss]: Trying to plot usrbin data with geometry on flair : [Errno 13] Permission Denied

From: Sébastien Wurth <wurth_at_ipno.in2p3.fr>
Date: Tue, 16 Oct 2018 11:11:06 +0200

Dear David,

Thank you for your response, it solved the issue: somehow the resolution
of n° 2 did resolve n° 1 as well!

I knew that Docker could work on win7 but I do have a 32-bit
architecture and although I read that it could be even possible to run
Docker, I was not able to install it yet, it stopped always at the
32-bit issue.

1) I was not pointing on FLUPRO directory, flair and my input file were
both in separate directories

2) Did the change in Flair config panel and worked for plotting without
errors nor warnings for both with or without geometry

Thanks again and best regards.

Sebastien.