Re: RE: [fluka-discuss]: Why "R-phi-Z" and "Region" didn't get same results in USRBIN?

From: Haoyu Shi <shihy_at_ihep.ac.cn>
Date: Thu, 25 Oct 2018 16:22:03 +0800 (GMT+08:00)

Hi Vasilis,

Thanks for your help. You're right. I have a mistake. But even this, the layer1 region should be twice as the R-Phi-Z in 81 USRBIN and layer2 should be twice as 82 USRBIN, but actually, even in the wrong input file(81 USRBIN from 0 to 6.25 while layer1 region from -6.25 to 6.25), the results of 81 USRBIN is higher than layer1.

I also correct the range, and both 81 and 82 USRBIN are almost twice than layer1 and layer2 region.

I have attached the lis file, so you can see it without running and waiting(51 for layer1 region, 52 for layer2 region, 81 and 82 for R-Phi-Z). And I still get confused by these results.

Thanks a lot!

Regards,

Haoyu