RE: [fluka-discuss]: Lattice card

From: pedrojluque <pedrojluque_at_correo.ugr.es>
Date: Thu, 25 Oct 2018 12:23:23 +0200

Dear Vasilis,

Thank you very much for your answer.

I have implemented these changes, but I can not see the replicas, at
least using Flair. However, I do not get a warning for not including the
material of the container regions (cov1, cov2 and cov3 in my simulation)
so I suspect that maybe the replication has been made, but Flair (the
version I use is 2.3-0) is not able to show the replica (only showing
those regions as empty boxes, in my case), isn't it?

If this is not true, where I am wrong?

Here I attach the geometry input.

King regards,

Pedro.