Re: Re: [fluka-discuss]: How to choose the right version of gcc/gfortran when installing FLUKA?

From: Haoyu Shi <shihy_at_ihep.ac.cn>
Date: Wed, 31 Oct 2018 19:21:42 +0800 (GMT+08:00)

Dear Andrea,

Thanks for your help. After log out and re-login, I can use gfortran 7 to compile. Unfortunately, I still have some errors, the same as this thread
http://www.fluka.org/FLUKA/web_archive/earchive/new-fluka-discuss/6966.html
but, I'm using a 64-bit machine with gfortran 7 rather than g77 in a 32-bit machine. Besides, I don't have su privilege, so can not install the rpm file.
What should I do?

Thanks a lot!

Regards,
Haoyu