Re: [fluka-discuss]: How to choose the right version of gcc/gfortran when installing FLUKA?

From: Andrea Fontana <andrea.fontana_at_pv.infn.it>
Date: Wed, 31 Oct 2018 13:32:53 +0100

Dear Haoyu,
    these are very old messages and things might have changed with
gfortran. Installing a second compiler on a linux machine, without
root privileges, is a very hard task!

Nevertheless, since you did many compilation attempts of Fluka,
I suggest you to restart from a fresh installation from the
original tar file and see if these errors persist.

Andrea