Re: problem in running for more than 1000 histories

From: pksahani@cat.ernet.in
Date: Thu Nov 29 2007 - 09:46:43 CET

    hi,
       thanks to all for valuable suggestions.I found out my fault , actualy
    the hollow cylinder in my input file ends at origin , where the beam
    passes through .So crash happens for large seeds.Now corrected my
    input file. now it is running well.I will go through Fluka
    course-Houston2007 lecture notes.

    Thanking you all again

    With regards
    Prasanta Kumar Sahani
    Scientific officer
    Raja Ramanna Centre for Advanced Technology
    Indore
    INDIA