problem in running for more than 1000 histories

From: pksahani@cat.ernet.in
Date: Wed Nov 28 2007 - 07:44:13 CET

    Dear fluka users,
      I am a new Fluka user.I m trying to score energy depostion with the
    USRBIN command for a simple geometry of a Aluminium cylinder filled with
    nitrogen by 1.25 Mev photon.When i m trying to run this program for
    histories 10 or 100 , i am getting results.But when i ran it for
    histories 1000,10000 or more, it didn't run and some problem in Seed
    generation occured (as observed from output file).but i m not able to
    point out the fault properly.
      So please help me to find the solution.I m attaching my input file and
    its output files.

    With regards
    Prasanta Kumar Sahani
    Scientific officer
    Raja Ramanna Centre for Advanced Technology
    Indore
    INDIA