Re: [fluka-discuss]: Isotopic production cross sections using fluka

From: Florian Brüser <Florian.Brueser_at_student.uibk.ac.at>
Date: Tue, 20 Nov 2018 16:21:04 +0100

Dear Lefteris,

thanks for the suggestions. I hadn't had flair installed yet so I wasn't
aware of its functions but it should help a lot with generating the
different input files and running them.

Nevertheless, a direct approach as described in the linked paper where
the cross sections are obtained directly from the used theoretical
models (Peanut, Glauber-Gribov) would still be very interesting as the
required calculation from particle yield to cross section is skipped. Do
you know if something like that is possible using the Fluka code or if
access to the (nonbinary) source code is required for that?

Best regards,

Florian