[fluka-discuss]: RE: Detailed scoring of r- and z-dependent energy spectra

From: Eleftherios Skordis <eleftherios.skordis_at_cern.ch>
Date: Thu, 22 Nov 2018 17:12:55 +0000

Dear Tom,

I believe the most advanced way to do this, is to customise the mgdraw.f routine to dump all the information (coordinates, energy, Z, A etc.) of the generated particles and then post process them however you want. However, the drawback is that it requires some expertise in the FLUKA subroutines.
You can check the respective fluka course slides to get started.
https://indico.cern.ch/event/489973/contributions/2000440/attachments/1272042/1972478/09_AdvancedUserRoutines2016.pdf

Alternatively, splitting the regions into many small ones could be a solution. I would suggest that you go through the USRYIELD card that gives you some extra versatility in scoring and can be combine with AUXSCORE for some extra refining.

Hope this helps

kind regards

Lefteris

Eleftherios Skordis