[fluka-discuss]: Underground muons

From: jilberto Zamora Saa <jzamorasaa_at_jinr.ru>
Date: Thu, 22 Nov 2018 15:23:09 -0300

Dear fluka experts:

I'm trying to estimate the number of muons (cosmic rays) crossing a box (1x1x1 m^3), which is placed 50 m underground. In order to produce the muons, I'm running the gcrexampleAllParticle example. I already added to the example some layers: rock and air where I will place my box.
However, when I running the simulation and scored the muons on the box, I got zero muons.

I would like to ask if the procedure that I'm doing is reasonable or I should proceed in a different way?

thank in advances,
Jilberto