[fluka-discuss]: An interrupt triggered from the cause BME / READR0 A out of range for proj / target

From: kabytayeva <kabytayeva_at_jinr.ru>
Date: Sun, 25 Nov 2018 17:21:26 +0300

I would like to say that I solved the problem

Thank you

Best regards, Raushan Kabytayeva
engineer of the RIB group

Flerov Laboratory of Nuclear Reactions
Joint Institute for Nuclear Research
Joliot-Curie str, 6. Bld 131, office 408.
141980 Dubna, Moscow region - Russia

phone: +7(49621)62517
e-mail:kabytayeva_at_jinr.ru