Re: [fluka-discuss]: An interrupt triggered from the cause BME / READR0 A out of range for proj / target

From: kabytayeva <kabytayeva_at_jinr.ru>
Date: Sun, 25 Nov 2018 18:27:34 +0300

Oh, no, this problem again, as soon as I increase the number of
particles. What is the reason? Any ideas?

---
С уважением,Раушан Кабытаева
Best regards, Raushan Kabytayeva
engineer of the RIB group
Flerov Laboratory of Nuclear Reactions
Joint Institute for Nuclear Research
Joliot-Curie str, 6. Bld 131, office 408.
141980 Dubna, Moscow region - Russia
phone: +7(49621)62517
e-mail:kabytayeva_at_jinr.ru