[fluka-discuss]: Positron Emission Tomography image scoring in FLUKA

From: 张俊昱 <2016222020053_at_stu.scu.edu.cn>
Date: Fri, 30 Nov 2018 09:11:24 +0800 (GMT+08:00)

Dear Fluka experts:

I have a question about the Positron Emission Tomography (PET) image simulation in FLUKA. For now I score 'Activity' in USRBIN card directly (with the RADDECAY and other cards), but the result seems different compare with my experiment image scanned from the PET/CT device.

Also from other articles I see other researchers apply the cross section data to the particle flux scoring data. I want to know if there are other methods that I can score the positron generating distribution? Or can I just score the annihilation event distribution image?

Thanks very much.

Best,

Junyu