Re: [fluka-discuss]: Positron Emission Tomography image scoring in FLUKA

From: George Kharashvili <georgek_at_jlab.org>
Date: Mon, 3 Dec 2018 04:37:32 -0500 (EST)

Dear Junyu,

Residual radioactivity is scored using RESNUCLE card.
Please review the Induced Activity lecture slides from the last FLUKA course https://indico.cern.ch/event/694979/contributions/2927152/attachments/1657658/2654336/Activation_2018.pdf
You can also find some working example inputs in other FLUKA courses, such as https://indico.cern.ch/event/296741/contributions/1657823/

Best regards,
George