Re: [fluka-discuss]: Query_on_EMFCUT_parameter

From: <arghyac_at_barc.gov.in>
Date: Mon, 07 Jan 2019 12:33:02 +0530

Dear Sougata Sir,

1. For Fluka lowest possible Cut-off is 1 keV for electron and photon.
So, please make photon Cut-off as 1 keV instead of 100 eV.
2. Make material selection as Vacuum to _at_LASTMAT, (not BLACKHOLE)
3. MAke region selection as VOID to _at_LASTREG, (not BLACKHOLE)
4. ONLY SET TRANSPORT CUT-OFF.

Thank you.