Re: "old" heavy ion error

From: Alberto Fasso' (fasso@SLAC.Stanford.EDU)
Date: Thu Dec 20 2007 - 01:19:01 CET

    Just a general remark addressed to all users who send questions
    saying something like: "I checked my fluka card line by line, and it seems
    there's nothing wrong with it" or similar statements. This is what you think:
    but if you ask for help you should send your input so that somebody else can
    check what you say.

    In this particular case, I guess that your input card BEAM must have a
    SDUM field which:
    1) is not blank
    2) does not contain the name of one of the particles with code -6...62 (see
        Table "Particle and material codes" in the manual). Be careful:
        if you are not using free format input, you may have written an allowed
        name, but not aligned to start in column 71
    3) is not the string "ISOTOPE"

    But to be sure I should have a look at your input...

    Alberto