Re: fluka and gfortran

From: Joseph Comfort (Joseph.Comfort@asu.edu)
Date: Thu Jan 03 2008 - 21:25:33 CET

    Dear Pat,

    I saw your inquiry about g77 and SuSE a few days ago, but was away from
    my computer. I also run SuSE and am putting version 10.3 on my
    computers. I had expected the compat-g77 rpm to continue to be
    available, but they have dropped it.

    I have picked up the version from SuSE 10.2 and installed it. It does
    not conflict with other things, as best I know. However, some symbolic
    links have to added. They are given in the attached file. Only the
    first line is needed on 32-bit machines. All of them are needed for
    64-bit machines (most of mine). I have not had any problems.

    Joe Comfort