Re: usrbdx + flair

From: Mr. Bhushankumar Jagnnath Patil. (bjp@physics.unipune.ernet.in)
Date: Fri Jan 11 2008 - 12:17:52 CET

    Respected sir
          Thank you for your kind help. The information is very useful for me.
    I want to ask one more question that which option of flair i will
    use to calculate the y axis result in (cm-2 per incident particle)
    unit. Just i want to remove the per GeV and per Sr terms or how i
    will do it manually.
          waiting for your reply
           Thanking you in advance.

    Mr. Bhushankumar Jagnnath Patil.