Re: [fluka-discuss]: Gnuplot error

From: Hamideh Jalali <jalali.hb_at_gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 17 Jan 2019 11:59:31 +0330

Dear Vasilis

I do not know what kind of information you want.
I installed fluka on fedora 29.
I tried fluka-2011.2x-4.x86_64.rpm and
fluka2011.2x-linux-gfor64bitAA.tar.gz on my system. The inputs ran well
with both.
The input which is the fluka example is attached.
The data merging is done correctly as the attached picture shows.
When plotting USRBIN results I face the gnuplot error message which says:
all points x value undefine. Acctually the .._plot.dat file is not created.

Thanks in advance for your help
Hamideh