Re: [fluka-discuss]: Problems with frghns.f call

From: Andrea Fontana <andrea.fontana_at_pv.infn.it>
Date: Mon, 21 Jan 2019 20:21:11 +0100

Hello,
   to compile user routines from Flair, you should access the "Compile"
tab which is not enabled by default. You can select it from the menu
at the top right corner of the Flair window and drag it to the menu
bar  to have it always visible.

A good introduction on how to proceed can then be found in the lecture
given at the latest advanced Fluka course:
https://indico.cern.ch/event/489973/contributions/2000440/attachments/1272042/1972478/09_AdvancedUserRoutines2016.pdf

Regarding optical photons, if you do not have it already, there
is a very nice and complete example that complements the Fluka manual
in this old message in the forum:
http://www.fluka.org/web_archive/earchive/new-fluka-discuss/7106.html

Kind regards,
Andrea

On 21/01/2019 18:21, Загороднюк Алексей А. wrote:

> Dear FLUKA users,
>

> I'm trying to simulate optical photon propagation inside NaI(Tl)
> detector. I've faced with a problem of calling frghns.f function for
> surface roughness. Can anyone, please, tell me how to call this
> function from Flair? I've read the manual, but i couldn't find what
> flag or what card to use to call this function.
>

> Thank you in advance.

Dr. Andrea Fontana                    tel: +39 0382 987991
Istituto Nazionale                    fax: +39 0382 423241
di Fisica Nucleare
Sezione di Pavia                      e-mail: andrea.fontana_at_pv.infn.it
Via Bassi 6                           web   : www.pv.infn.it/~fontana
27100 PAVIA, Italy