[fluka-discuss]: cut on the maximum number of particles produced

From: <amucha_at_agh.edu.pl>
Date: Thu, 24 Jan 2019 17:00:22 +0100

Dear Fluka users,
I’m studying the differences between Fluka simulation and kind of
“standard” simulation for the LHC. I dumped particles produced in the
collision of 6.5 TeV proton beams and I see that multiplicity of
particles is smaller than in other simulation. Does anybody know if
there is a cut on the maximum number on particles produced in the Fluka
simulation? It should be about 800 (in one pp collision) to explain the
difference I see.
Regards,
Agnieszka Mucha