Re: [fluka-discuss]: cut on the maximum number of particles produced

From: Francesco Cerutti <Francesco.Cerutti_at_cern.ch>
Date: Wed, 30 Jan 2019 11:35:06 +0100

Dear Agnieszka,

I see that for collisions between 6.5 TeV proton beams the DPMJET event
generator used by FLUKA gives an average multiplicity of 119, with an
obvious minimum of 2 and a maximum exceeding 1150 (for my 100,000 event
statistics). So no artificial cut at 800 applies and I have got no
evidence of underestimation.

Cheers

Francesco

Francesco Cerutti