How to creat the contour plot using FLAIR?

From: Yuanjie BI (biyuanjie@tsinghua.org.cn)
Date: Mon Jan 21 2008 - 12:56:14 CET

    Dear fluka users,

    I want to creat a contour plot of usrbin output using flair. I add these conmmands
    in Gnuplot commands:
    ----------------
    reset
    set contour
    spl,ot '*.dat' us 2:1:3 notitle
    set view 0,0
    But I can't get the contour plot correctly. Could you please tell me how to creat
    the contour plot using flair?

    By the way, I also want to add the geometry to the contour plot, what should I
    do?

    Thank you very much!
    Best wishes
    BI Yuanjie