Re: [fluka-discuss]: Modeling painted surface

From: paola sala <paola.sala_at_cern.ch>
Date: Wed, 30 Jan 2019 17:41:39 +0100

Dear Nima Ghal-Eh
sorry for being late, I was testing..
And I have another question for you. What is exactly that does not work
when you ask for surface roughness?
This because I find no errors. To be sure, I modified yor simple
geometry, inserting a sort of collimator so that I can visualize what
happens.
In attach, you find two plots using your usrbin 23, optphot fluence. The
"flat" one is done with reflective paint, 0.5 reflectivity. The optical
photon beam is reflected as expected. the "frough" one is with the
frghns.f routine, the photons are diffused by the surface.
Please help me in helping you
Paola