[fluka-discuss]: Timed-Out while running a source routine in Docker

From: Gonzalo Farga Niñoles <gonfarni_at_etsii.upv.es>
Date: Tue, 19 Feb 2019 21:45:52 +0100

Dear experts,

I'm a fairly new Fluka user interested in simulating a x-ray source.
To do so, I've been trying to run an example posted by Mr. Polkovnikov
in the archive:
http://www.fluka.org/web_archive/earchive/new-fluka-discuss/7878.html.

The example is run perfectly fine when the source routine isn't
attached, but, when I do so, the simulation either times out or it
doesn't start transporting particles.

Attached to this e-mail you'll find the input, the source routine and
the spectrum.dat. I don't know any Linux beyond basic commands, so the
source routine hasn't been modified, at least on purpose.

Thank you for your help. Best Regards,

Gonzalo