Re: [fluka-discuss]: Dose

From: Mauro Valente <mauro.valente_at_gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 25 Feb 2019 12:26:04 -0300

Dear Li,

I start my answer pointing out that I am not a FLUKA expert, just a
customary user.

If I understood your question, you are interested in a voxelized dose
tally. It is provided by FLUKA using USRBIN card, selecting "DOSE" as
quantity (generalized particle) and indicated grid type (Cartesian XYX,
cylindrical, etc) along with corresponding limits and number of bins to be
divided (10 per axis in XYZ grid, as you mentioned).

Please pay attention to potential answer/comments from FLUKA experts, but
this advise may help you.

regards,

Il giorno lun 25 feb 2019 alle ore 12:18 李想 <20184220031_at_stu.suda.edu.cn>
ha scritto:

> Dear experts,
>
> The target is a cube shape of 10 cm x10 cm x 10cm,which is full of
> water(liquid).And I want to divide it into 10x 10x 10 cubes on average.
> Is there a way in Fluka to score dose of every cubes ?
>

> Thank you in advance,
>
> Li

                                                Prof. Mauro Valente, PhD.
                                                         Medical Physics