[fluka-discuss]: Typo in manual?

From: Serban Udrea <s.udrea_at_gsi.de>
Date: Tue, 26 Feb 2019 09:41:29 +0100

Hello everybody!

Maybe I'm wrong, but it looks to me that there is a typo in the description of the
USRBDX card(s). The following is stated in the explanation of WHAT(3):

Values of |WHAT(1)| < 21 should be avoided (with the exception of +11).

I think that it should be :

Values of |WHAT(3)| < 21 should be avoided (with the exception of +11).

Best regards
Serban

--
Dr. Serban Udrea