[fluka-discuss]: Docker crash and reinstallation problem

From: Celestine Onjewu Oche <oche.pg821497_at_st.futminna.edu.ng>
Date: Fri, 8 Mar 2019 13:56:42 +0100

Hello Fluka experts. I have been having issues with my docker container
installed in Windows 10. The program crashed and I uninstalled it using the
IObit uninstaller in my system and it requested to clean all files related
to Docker which I accepted. After the complete process, Docker failed to
reinstall. It's like something is preventing it from being installed. I
have tried various suggestions from online media to no avail. Someone with
an experience should put me through pls. Thanks