[fluka-discuss]: Source.f -Energy Distribution

From: JENNY MARGOT RAMOS LAZARO <jenny.ramos_at_unmsm.edu.pe>
Date: Thu, 14 Mar 2019 12:05:33 -0500

Dear Fluka experts
I am thinking of implementing an Initial energy distribution of power law
in source.f .
I am aware that the distribution I want to use has specific variables.

But looking at the manual I saw this example:

PMOFLK (NPFLKA) = PBEAM
Therefore, the kinetic energy (in GeV) must be derived:

TKEFLK (NPFLKA) = SQRT (PBEAM ** 2 + AM (IJBEAM) ** 2) - AM (IJBEAM)

And I would like to know how important it is to place JBEAM AND AM? , since
the first refers to the type of particle and the second to the weight.

It affects something that if I put it in my distribution. Does Fluka read
this as an order to consider the initial set of particles?

On the other hand, since my distribution has a negative exponent and I have
implemented in source.f this distribution I only considered using PBEAM
* Kinetic energy of the particle (GeV).

PMOFLK (NPFLKA) = PBEAM
TKEFLK (NPFLKA) = (1 / PBEAM ** 2) * 0.25

But by implementing this I got Y = 0 on the URSBDX detector.
I attach the files.
Thanks for the help