Re: [fluka-discuss]: X-ray spectrum with FLUKA

From: Mikhail Polkovnikov <pmk_at_ihep.ru>
Date: Fri, 22 Mar 2019 15:41:44 +0300

Dear Jonas,

X-ray radiation can't penetrate such a thick tungsten material in your
geometry, way to big attenuation coefficient!
You can recreate geometry close to typical x-ray tube (angled anode
material and aluminum filter on the distance from anode).

Attenuation coefficient for W:
https://physics.nist.gov/PhysRefData/XrayMassCoef/ElemTab/z74.html

Best regards,
Mikhail