[fluka-discuss]: X-ray spectrum with FLUKA

From: JONAS OLIVEIRA DA SILVA <jonas.silva_at_ufg.br>
Date: Thu, 21 Mar 2019 11:07:45 -0300

Dear experts,

I'd like to obtain a filtered X-ray tungsten spectra with FLUKA, but I've
found some problems with the results.

My basic idea is to use a 120 keV electron beam that interacts with a
cylindrical tungsten target to generate bremsstrahlung and characteristic
photons. This spectrum will be filtered with a 1.2 mmAl aluminum filter,
cylindrical shape, that is located at the end of the target. I do not know
what is going on because it seems that the simulated X-ray photons do not
reach the aluminum filter.

The .inp file is attached.

Kind regards,

--