[fluka-discuss]: Finding Material Files for DICOM using DOCKER

From: Sana Tabbasum <stabbass_at_purdue.edu>
Date: Fri, 22 Mar 2019 17:59:41 +0000

Hi,

I am trying to convert a CT scan in to voxel, using recently installed FLUKA on DOCKER,

however I am unable to locate the flair/Dicom dir.

I am currently in the shared folder docker_work , Can some one please help?

Additionally I need to know, that for DOCKER we have to run flair and input files in shared folder, docker_work ?

Unlike previous versions on VM, where we preferably do not work in the shared folder .

Thanks

Stabbass