[fluka-discuss]: Beta spectrum

From: P. Taherparvar <p.taherparvar_at_guilan.ac.ir>
Date: Sun, 24 Mar 2019 02:46:13 +0430 (IRDT)

Dear FLUKA Experts

1. I have some problem to score beta spectrum for 166Ho and 188Re

point sources in vacuum by card USRTRACK. The maximum energy of these
sources is well estimated, but the result for the mean energy not expected
and even the first data of the spectrum is much larger than the other data
of the spectrum (see attached plot). What is the reason for this
contradiction? How do I retrieve the energy spectrum using USRTRACK or
USRBDX? my input is attached.

2. I would need to have the minimum value that FLUKA score for the dose,
about 1E-20, in my results after 1E-8 it shows the result 0.0. How can I get
a dose with accuracy 1E-20?

Thank You for your help in advance.

[image: image.png]
[image: image.png]