Re: [fluka-discuss]: Custom source.f file error while filtering by particle type

From: Mikhail Polkovnikov <pmk_at_ihep.ru>
Date: Tue, 9 Apr 2019 17:25:16 +0300

Dear Michel,

I have checked your source file, and there problems are (in my opinion):

1. You must sample the number N from 1 to NNN, but in your file N=N+1.
2. Statistical weight is 0 for negative muons (IJ=11) and some other
particles, the simulation just has crushed on my computer.

You can try a changed source file from attachment.

Best regards,
Mikhail