USRBIN & fluence scoring

From: Chris Theis (Christian.Theis@cern.ch)
Date: Thu Feb 21 2008 - 12:00:52 CET

    Hello,

    I've been wondering whether there is a way to score fluence spectra in a
    spatial region defined by a USRBIN (1 bin only) with a defined energy
    resolution. Of course it would be possible to use USRTRACK for a
    specific geometry region but very often the introduction of additional
    regions in the geometry for scoring such spectra can become quite
    cumbersome and time consuming, especially for complex geometries and a
    large number of regions.=20

    I know that, in principle, I could achieve my goal by implementing my
    own detector, based on USRBIN, fluscw(), usrini etc. But as all the
    information is already available in the code, I thought there might be a
    built-in way to do this. I'd appreciate any hint as I probably might
    have missed the respective option in the manual.

    Thanks a lot
    Chris