Re: Negative spectra when processed by flair

From: Vasilis Vlachoudis (Vasilis.Vlachoudis@cern.ch)
Date: Thu Feb 21 2008 - 17:16:33 CET

    Hi Jeff,

    you have reached the limit of the 4-byte signed integer number
    -2.1e9 (0x80000000) to 2.1e9 (0x7FFFFFFF). For the moment there is not
    much that can be done, apart working with less than 2^31 particles.
    There is some work going on to change the format of the FLUKA outputs in
    order to handle correctly runs with more than 2^31 particles and as well
    the correct error, when merging cycles on summary files.

    Regards
    Vasilis