[fluka-discuss]: SEE simulation

From: 秦亚男 <cynthia_yin_at_mail.sdufe.edu.cn>
Date: Sun, 21 Apr 2019 00:38:44 +0800 (GMT+08:00)

Dear FLUKA expert,

I am a beginner of the FLUKA. I have 2 questions about SEE simulation.
1. USRYIELD is used to calculate the LET of the secondary particles generated by the proton nuclear reaction, but the results always show that “all points y value undefined”
2. USRBIN is used to calculate energy deposition. How to calculate the energy deposition of a single incident particle?Is there some examples for reference?
Kind regards,Cynthia