Geometry Plot

From: sujoy@veccal.ernet.in
Date: Mon Mar 03 2008 - 10:45:50 CET

    Sir,
    I have started using FLAIR recently. With the help of the FLAIR manual I could plot geometry. But when I tried to make my own for trial of a simple geometry, I could not plot the geometry. It shows "Cannot Open xxx001_PLOTGEOM.STORE, Open to see errors". When I debug geometry, I could not find any errors. The output of the FLAIR shows error like "line 321:16576 Aborted ". I am attaching the files for reference.
    With Regard
    S Chatterjee