Re: residue nuclei for thin target

From: Alberto Fasso' (fasso@SLAC.Stanford.EDU)
Date: Mon Mar 03 2008 - 02:38:16 CET

    Dear Harphool,

    describe a thin target, and increase as you wish the number of interactions in
    the target by means of two commands LAM-BIAS, the first with SDUM = blank
    and WHAT(2) < 1, the second with SDUM = INEPRI.
    See the detailed description of LAM-BIAS in the manual.

    Alberto

    --
    Alberto Fasso`
    SLAC-RP, MS 48, 2575 Sand Hill Road, Menlo Park CA 94025