Subscript out of range ... procedure rpnorm.f

From: j.zdebik@fz-juelich.de
Date: Thu Mar 06 2008 - 10:02:54 CET

    Dear Fluka Users,

    I work with Fluka Combinatorial Geometry but I have the same problem which was discussed previously on fluka mailing list:

    http://www.fluka.org/web_archive/earchive/new-fluka-discuss/0689.html

    and one possible solution of my problem was suggested by Alfredo Ferrari as:
     " the input exceeded the maximum storage available for parentheses expansion ".

    So my question is how I can increase this value.

    best regards
    jaroslaw

    Forschungszentrum Juelich GmbH
    52425 Juelich

    Sitz der Gesellschaft: Juelich
    Dr. Ulrich Krafft (stellv. Vorsitzender), Prof. Dr. Harald Bolt,
    Dr. Sebastian M. Schmidt