[fluka-discuss]: RE: GLOBAL in Flair doesn't have SDUM

From: Maarten Van Dijk <maarten.van.dijk_at_cern.ch>
Date: Mon, 13 May 2019 17:41:02 +0000

Dear Andrew,

Please note that there is an abundance of facilities for rotations in FLUKA, notably the ROT-DEFI card:
http://www.fluka.org/fluka.php?id=man_onl&sub=68

You can even stack multiple cards for adequate rotation / translation. I am adding an example to this email where I made some simple changes, first I translate an object without rotation, and then I rotate it without translation. In principle, it would also be possible (and save a card) to simply use a single card, but in that case you would have to recalculate the necessary translation into the newly rotated basis.

I'm attaching the example to this email. In this way, you can just use regular RPP's rather than deprecated BOX'es. Hope this helps,

Kind regards,

Maarten