Re: [fluka-discuss]: Scoring Primary and Secondary Neutrons separately.

From: Francesco Cerutti <Francesco.Cerutti_at_cern.ch>
Date: Thu, 16 May 2019 14:26:33 +0200

Hallo

in your case primary neutrons will have generation number LLO = 2, since
LLO = 1 applies only to your beam protons.
In the fluscw.f routine, first set always FLUSCW = ONEONE, then zero it
under condition (IF (LLO .GT. 2)).
I do not see the link with the non-absorption probability (any interaction
increases the generation number).

Best
Francesco

Francesco Cerutti