Re: FW: [fluka-discuss]: usrbin matrix

From: Francesco Cerutti <Francesco.Cerutti_at_cern.ch>
Date: Fri, 17 May 2019 18:39:58 +0200

> read ten numbers per line, to be then arranged in your A matrix by
> identifying the respective three indices.

> READ statement - which is anyway wrong since it should apply (multiple times)
> to a single line of ten numbers

Sorry, I was too strict/fast on that. Actually a statement such as

READ(10,*) (((A(i,j,k), i=1,2), j=1,3), k=1,5)

may more conveniently work too (after the index priority correction).

The error you reported looks indeed due to the fact that most likely you
did not declare A as an array.

Best

Francesco

Francesco Cerutti