[fluka-discuss]: Does using source.f require defining all beam parameters in this file?

From: adwasil <adwasil_at_poczta.onet.pl>
Date: Fri, 24 May 2019 10:22:41 +0200

Dear FLUKA experts and users.

I need to define a simple source, a Gaussian spot in the X and Y directions, with some spatial divergence, but with a specific spectrum. When I use the source defined in source.f during the simulation, the parameters contained in the input file are not read, the simulation works in my way only when I define in source.f eg XFLK, YFLK, ZFLK. When these quantities are attached to XBEAM, YBEAM, ZBEAM FLUKA does not see this.

I am attaching the package with the input files.

BR
Adam